Redtail Contact Integration.
To integrate your Redtail account:
- Click on "Settings"
- From the selection that appear below Settings, click on "CRM Integration"
- Select "Redtail CRM."
- On the page that follows, scroll to the bottom of the page and locate the "Redtail Document Integration" section.
- To the left of that section, click on "Enable Redtail Document Integration."
- This will reveal your Redtail Authentication Code. Make a note of it. (If you forget the code or misplace it, you can return to this page to obtain it again.
You will want to take this Authentication Code and enter it into your Redtail account in order to begin the Document Integration.
- Once you are logged into Redtail, go to "Manage Your Account."
- Under Manage Your Account, select "Change Your Site Preferences."
- There will be a MarketingLibrary section; enter your code in the space provided.
- Once you have entered the code, scroll to the bottom of the Site Preferences page to save the change.
After saving the changes, you will be able to send content from MarketingLibrary to Redtail. The function for doing this is the "Add Message to Redtail" button that will appear at the very bottom of the each piece's preview page.
To locate the content in the client's record once it has been sent to Redtail:
- Click "Integrations," located in the bottom right corner.
- Select "Create a New Document" under the MarketingLibrary section.
- A pop-up box with a drop down menu will appear, allowing you to select the MarketingLibrary content you've sent over.
Additional questions about functions within the Redtail program should be directed to Redtail Customer Support.