Finding content in the MarketingLibrary
MarketingLibrary has a search tool that enables you to search our content.
- Once you are logged in, find the "Search Messages" feature in the upper left of the screen.
- Enter the keyword that best describes the message you are looking for and then click on the "Search" button.
- Choose from the search results and click on the title or “View” to read the content.
Tips for searching the Marketing Library:
- It's often best to start with a broad search term. (Ex: "retirement")
- You can narrow results with expanded keywords or phrases (Ex: If "IRA" brings too many results, try another search with a more specific term, like "stretch IRA.")
- Attempt variations on the keyword (Ex: If a search for "referrals" brings few results, try "referral" instead.)