Requesting editing or copywriting services from MarketingLibrary
MarketingLibrary's copywriters can fine-tune your message, based on availability. To submit your message:
- Log in and click "Support Tools"
- Click "Suggest a Message" and follow the instructions on that screen.
On our message suggestion form, be certain to paste all pertinent points that are part of your message, including:
- Current text, or your early draft of the message
- Write blurbs, sentences, and ideas you want expressed in the message
- Bullet points to be emphasized
MarketingLibrary will notify you if your message is something we can edit for you and draft a professional rewrite for you. Once completed, we will upload a generalized version of your message to the MarketingLibrary for others to use (with the explicit restriction that no one else but YOU may distribute that message within your county).