Contact Upload Guidelines - Formatting
- Please submit your contact information on an Excel spreadsheet in .csv or .xls format.
- The title of your data sheet should contain letters and numbers only. Special characters, such as the + symbol, will render your sheet inoperable for the purposes of uploading.
- Each contact import submission is uploaded as a group. Our contact import specialists will label that group using the title of your data sheet; in the absence of a title, we will name the group based on the date of upload. For example: a submitted data sheet entitled "Conference Leads.csv" would be uploaded under the group name "Conference Leads." A data sheet with the generic name "contacts.csv" would be uploaded under a group named for the date of import, ie: "Upload 7/26/12."
- Please remove any quotation marks from the information contained within your data sheet. For example: an address of 712 "B" Street should appear as 712 B Street (quotation marks removed).
- Please remove any duplicate contact entries, so that each of your clients is listed only once.