Redtail Contact Synchronization
Redtail Contact Synchronization connects your Marketing.Pro account to your Redtail CRM account, mirroring and making available all of your Redtail contacts and their family members in Marketing.Pro. When you make changes to your contacts in Redtail CRM, those changes automatically appear within the hour in Marketing.Pro. Currently this is a one-way connection, so you will need to update and manage your contacts in Redtail.
To sync the contacts in your Redtail CRM account to Marketing.Pro:
- Log in to your Marketing.Pro and click on “Contacts,” located on the left hand side of your screen.
- Under “Contacts” select “Sync Contacts.”
- On the right side of the page, you will see an area titled Sync Contacts. Underneath that, you will see For Redtail CRM Users. Click on the “Click Here” button with your mouse.
- On the page that follows, you will see a list of options. The second option should be titled Redtail Contact Integration. To the left of that should be a button titled “Enable Redtail Contact Integration.”
- The button will be replaced by an area requesting your Redtail account information. Enter your Login and Password in the spaces provided, then click “Verify.” (If you do not know your Redtail account information, you will want to get them from Redtail support.)
The initial synchronization will usually happen within the hour. If you have thousands of contacts, the first sync may be delayed until after business hours.
If you already have contacts in Marketing.Pro, Redtail Contact Synchronization will automatically attempt to determine matches in Redtail CRM. Also, if you wish, you’ll also still be able to create new contacts in Marketing.Pro, ones that aren’t in Redtail CRM.
Redtail Contact Synchronization currently does not synchronize the following:
- Contact notes
- Contact groups
- Company/Trust/Union/Association groups
Note: The sync connection only brings information over to Marketing.Pro; it does not push information client or message history info from Marketing.Pro to Redtail. Once you have activated the sync system it will identify duplicate profiles in both systems and update them with the information from Redtail. If you wish to update information on a synced client’s profile, you will need to update the information in your Redtail account for the update to reflect on both accounts.