Advanced Search – Birthdays within a specific month.
To search your contacts for all birthdays within a specific month:
- Click on “Contacts.”
- Locate the “Advanced” button, located in the upper right part of the page.
- Using the drop-down menu provided, select “Birthday.”
- You will be given the option to narrow the range; for birthdays within a specific month:
o Select “Between.”
o Select the first day of the month from the upper drop-down menus.
o Underneath that, select the last day of the month.
o Uncheck the “Include Year” box. (The “Include Year” option narrows it down to a specific birth year.)
- Once that is done, click on the “Add Filter” button. You can add more than one filter.
- Once you have added your filters, click on the “Search” button.
- Your search results will appear below. You have the options to:
o Send a message to the search results
o Assign a tag to your results
o Add your results to a group
o Export your results to an Excel spreadsheet
o Remove individual results (this will not remove the result from your contacts, only your search results.)